About Abacus Web Services - David and Fern Grace
Abacus Web Services was established in 1999 to give clients the satisfaction of a good value, professionally built website but has evolved into providing continuous technology solutions for today’s and tomorrow’s business world. We are committed to providing our clients with one-on-one attention resulting in an understanding of not only the small business needs, but also maintain that personalized touch that larger businesses desire. We understand what our clients, big or small, need to be successful to get their message and products out to the market. Our attention to detail means we strive to continually meet the demands of an ever-increasing and changing web market.
- David was born in Scotland and is married to Fern with whom they have a fantastic daughter.
- Member of local groups such as the Manatee Chamber of Commerce (Small Business of the Year Finalist in 2003/2006/2010) and the Suncoast Technology Forum. He is a past president of Lakewood Ranch Business Leaders, and a charter member of Lakewood Ranch Rotary AM and past treasurer.
- David donates his time and services to the Morning Star Children’s Home in Peru, Kelly’s Guam, Chabad of Bradenton and others.
- David also likes to give back to the community as a member of the Holocaust
Speakers Bureau, Generations After (Holocaust Awareness) and the Jewish Federation Granting Committee.
- He has fun as a football fan – the real stuff played with a soccer ball – and is a Tae Kwon Do Blackbelt.
Fern’s past career experience is in retail and Human Resources so she understand the significance of client satisfaction. Her move into the world of technology came about by teaching computer skills to elementary school students so it seemed a natural step to join David at Abacus Web Services.
- Fern is from Maryland and is married to David with whom they have a fantastic daughter.
- She is a member of SWAT Networking (Successful Women Aligning Together) and serves that organization as the publicity officer.
- Fern also volunteers at the Rowlett Academy for Arts & Communication and is
involved in their daughter’s extracurricular activities too.
- She is an avid reader and enjoys traveling when they get the opportunity.
If we can help you in any way please Contact Us today.